Mark Shaffar of Midwest Equity Partner visits the Seoul Real Estate Meetup to talk about performing due diligence while investing from overseas.
Midwest Equity Partner provide turkey rentals and fix and flip deals in the Midwest, primarily in Milwaukee, WI.
Here is the full interview where Mark discusses:
- His 14 years of living and working in China
- How and why he bought his first investment home in the US while living in China
- His $100,000 costly mistake when rehabbing his first property
- The importance of property management
- Why he chose to work for Midwest Equity Partner
- What made him trust Nate Armstrong, Co-CEO of Midwest Equity Partner
Stay tuned until the very end of the interview where Mark gives the Seoul Real Estate Investing Meetup a very special greeting - in Chinese!
The Seoul Real Estate Investing Meetup is a group for anyone who is interested in investing in real estate in Korea or abroad. We meet once a month in Seoul.
At each meetup, we feature experienced investors who are willing to share stories about their investments including how they got started, how their investments are doing, the tools they use to invest, etc.
Our goal as a meetup is to help motivate and encourage each other to continued success by helping each other out! This is not a pitch forum.