At this event, co-organized by Mobile Monday, the Seoul Real Estate Investing Meetup, and asiaprop.tech, learn how property and technology are being combined to bring further efficiencies and innovative solutions to the real estate industry.
- "Big Data - Changing the Face of the Real Estate Market" by Chung Soo-jin, Deputy Department Head at Korea Development Bank (Korean)
- "A New Real Estate Eco-system with AR and VR Technology" by Choi Tae-woo, CEO of Saladpie (Korean)
- "The Future of the Digital Real Estate Market and Realistic 360 VR Technology" by Park Sun-gyu, CEO of Dataking (Korean)
- "Blockchain Applications in Real Estate Transactions and Case Studies with Chinese Banks" by Leo Ming-Yan Lo, CEO of Property Seeding and Founder of Asia PropTech (English with English-to-Korean interpretation provided by Martin Bax)
- "The Challenges and Opportunities of a Blockchain-based Business Model for Real Asset Management" by Seo Young-il, Director of the KT Institute of Convergence Technology (Korean)
Mostly Korean (see list of speakers)
Monday, November 20 from 1:30 PM to 6 PM
- 13:30-14:00 Registration & Opening Remarks
- 14:00-14:40 Chung Soo-jin
- 14:40-15:10 Choi Tae-woo
- 15:10-15:40 Park Sun-gyu
- 15:40-16:00 Break & Networking
- 16:00-17:00 Leo Min-Yan Lo
- 17:00-17:40 Seo Young-il
- 17:40-18:00 Closing Remarks
Korea Technology Center, International Conference Room (16th Floor)
Take Line 2 or the Bundang Line to Seolleung Station. Go out of Exit 5 and walk for about 5 minutes until you reach Korea Technology Center. Take the elevator up the 16th floor. The event will take place in the International Conference Room.
Originally, 121,000 KRW for tickets purchased before November 3 and 143,000 KRW thereafter. Purchase tickets via this link to benefit from a 20% discount.